● Newari Traditional Massage is derived from ancient massage technique originated thousands of years ago in Nepali Culture.
● This massage uses several types of herbs and essential oils in the base of pure mustard oil that provides bountiful benefits to body and soul.
● This nourishing massage technique is still in use all over the country in which women and babies are given this massage thrice a day for at least a year after child birth.
● This massage technique gives deepest relaxation and is beneficial for strengthening the core, improving health and vitality, healing body aches, nourishing the skin and a lot more.
● This massage therapy woks in uplifting wellbeing and decreasing stress and depression.
● This massage is most beneficial for women in their post pregnancy phase.
Excluding 13% VAT