Newari Traditional Massage is derived from ancient massage technique originated thousands of years ago in Nepali Culture. This massage uses several types of herbs and essential oils in the base of pure mustard oil that provides bountiful benefits to body and soul. This nourishing massage technique is still in use all over the country in which women and babies are given this massage thrice a day for at least a year after child birth. This massage technique gives deepest relaxation and is beneficial for strengthening the core, improving health and vitality, healing body aches, nourishing the skin and a lot more. This massage therapy woks in uplifting wellbeing and decreasing stress and depression. This massage is most beneficial for women in their post pregnancy phase.
● Therapeutic massage done with smoothening oil along with hot foot bath
● Yogic quick relaxation technique and acupressure on tranquilizing point of body.
● Releases the deeper level of physical and mental and emotional stress.
● Deep relaxation leaving all the stress out.
● An Ayurvedic massage also focus on the "marma points" - similar to the pressure points in reflexology, acupuncture and acupressure.
● It is good for balancing doshas, detoxifying body.
● It improving skin complexion, boosting immunity.
● Deep tissue massage therapy uses deeper pressure which is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension.
● By using deep finger pressure and slow, firm strokes, deep tissue massage has been proven to treat a variety of physical illness such as chronic pain, blood pressure and so on.
● This Massage is a variation on classic massage in which heated smooth flat stones are placed on key points on the body and are used to massage in certain areas of the body.
● Provides extra relaxation that is beneficial in releasing tension and easing sore muscles.
● Thai massage is a type of dry massage that involves stretching and rhythmic pressure base on Yoga and acupressure.
● This improves flexibility, releases muscular tension and pain and energies the whole body.
● Shiatsu is a traditional Japanese healing method which uses fingers, thumbs, palms, knuckles, elbows, knees and the feet
● Itwork on the body's specific points that lie on energy channels (meridians)
● It helps to balance a person's energy flow, and strengthen the vital organs and cures chronic diseases resulting from blocked or unbalanced energy.